current obsession: floral headdresses.

I bought this floral headdress at an antique market in Somerville a few weeks ago with plans to list it in the shop. Then I made the fatal mistake of putting it on. I really can't wear it out in public very often, but I wear it in the company of family and friends and I love it! Do you have anything in your wardrobe that you love but feel silly wearing in public?

Vintage Floral Crown


Vintage Floral Crown


Vintage Floral Crown


Vintage Floral Crown


Vintage Floral Crown

Comments

  1. Aww, so pretty! I love buying old vintage hats. :) I have several that were my grandmothers and I love them so much! I long to be the type of person who can wear cute hats like this in public but I think I'm too shy. Maybe if we both start doing it the trend will catch on! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment