mint blue monday.

Today is Blue Monday, did you know that? Apparently it's the saddest day of the year. With all this gloomy weather and the post-holiday-season high wearing off, I can see why people would feel sad around today. Fortunately for me, I'm having a blast on this nannying trip and I get to post another outfit from Florida! Seeing photos of me in the sun is the next best thing to actually being in the sun, right? This is one of my favorite outfits from my vacation. The dress was borrowed from the shop, and I'm wearing the same sandals that I have been in the last few outfit posts. The dress is a bit sheer, so i kept my black one-piece bathing suit on underneath. My sister, Erica, braided my hair for me and I love how it came out. I really need to branch out in the ways I style my hair. Any tips or suggestions are welcome!

January 13th


dress: a wild tonic vintage, in the shop here | sandals: thrifted bass

January 13th


January 13th


January 13th


January 13th

Comments

Post a Comment