lands' end lauren.

A few weeks ago at the Texas Style Council, I was lucky enough to win a gift card from Lands' End Canvas. I LOVE everything that they have. Seriously, not going overboard was a struggle. I decided to buy a navy blue t-shirt dress, a sweater (with elbow patches), and a pair of brown leather wedge sandals. When the package arrived today, I totally geeked out and put all three items on at once. I'm glad that I chose pieces that work well together as well as on their own because I'll be able to wear all three items over and over again. Big thanks to Lands' End Canvas for the gift card! Today was another day off from the internship! I've been running around all morning making lists and crossing things off of them. I'm such a list-freak. Paper goods are certainly my biggest downfall. Ask anyone. This afternoon, I'm taking a trip to the post office to send out some orders, then I'm going to Michael's with my friend Elena. After that, we'll be hanging out with some friends at Frank's house. Should be a fun evening! :)

March 27th Daily Outfit

sweater, dress, and sandals: c/o a gift card from Lands' End Canvas | rope belt: from another dress leather satchel: vintage, was my aunt's | sunglasses: vintage | scarf: Red Velvet

March 27th Daily Outfit

March 27th Daily Outfit

March 27th Daily Outfit

March 27th Daily Outfit

Comments

  1. AHHH! Tell me those sandals are super comfy....I've never heard of Lands End Canvas but I am sure to check them out because those sandals look beyond perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very comfy and really, really cute! Definitely check out Lands' End Canvas; they have sweet sales all the time, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! glad you got some fun stuff from that gift card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment