easter sunday.

Easter was this past Sunday and what a fun day it was! We had twenty people over for dinner, which is the biggest group we've hosted in years. It was crazy! There was so much food, so much sangria, and so much noise! I scored this dress from Amy at the TxSC swap and I thought it was just a perfect Easter dress. The messy braid is courtesy of my sister. ;) Also, I did my first (at least my first in a while) a-photo-an-hour on Sunday. I'll share it soon. How was your Easter?

April 8th Daily Outfit

vintage dress: swapped with Amy | shoes: vintage, from a flea market

April 8th Daily Outfit

April 8th Daily Outfit

April 8th Daily Outfit

April 8th Daily Outfit

April 8th Daily Outfit

Comments

  1. it looks AMAZING on you!!!! Looks much better than it did on me fo sho. Pure perfection m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chevrons!

    My easter was fairly quite. Although I did manage to find and eat a cadbury creme egg which is a must for me every year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment