pretty in purple.

Oh, the life of a vintage seller! I try not to fall in love with my merchandise (I really do), but sometimes I just can't help myself. This dress was originally purchased for the shop, but the colors and the pattern were too good to be true. It might still make its way to the shop at some point, but for now it's mine. I felt like Trudy Campbell in this dress because it's so poofy and pretty! Yesterday was Frank's 26th birthday, and we had a nice dinner at his parents' house to celebrate (more photos to come). I thought it was a perfect excuse to get dressed up..not like I really need an excuse. Haha!

April 17th Daily Outfit

vintage dress: Goodwill | tank dress (underneath): Target via Goodwill
necklace: Leighelena | velvet platform wedges: Urban Outfitters

April 17th Daily Outfit

April 17th Daily Outfit

April 17th Daily Outfit

April 17th Daily Outfit

April 17th Daily Outfit

April 17th Daily Outfit

Comments

  1. This color combo looks really pretty on you! I love that last shot with the flowers, too.

    p.s. I'm your newest bloglovin' follower :)

    http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sierra! I'm heading over to your blog right now. :)

      Delete
  2. It is a really pretty dress! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the colours and I can understand why you'd want to keep it when it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment