tribal neon.

I considered titling this post, "seven photos of me and one of a horse," but then I decided to add a photo of a cocktail and all was ruined. A few weeks ago (these photos got lost in the depths of iPhoto), I used a gift card I've been squirrelling away to take Frank out to dinner at P.F. Chang's. I thought, "Get fancy, Lauren. Why not?" Frank was in a t-shirt, jeans, and loafers, so we looked pretty strange. Oh, well. The food was so good (and free), as was the Asian Pear Mojito. I don't usually drink fancy cocktails or mojitos of any kind, but this one called out to me.

July 12th Daily Outfit
what I'm wearing • dress (similar) and smoking slippers: Lulu*s | glasses: Derek Cardigan via Coastal.com
neon satchel: Cambridge Satchel Company (last seen here) | bracelet: Inpink
July 12th Daily Outfit
July 12th Daily Outfit
July 12th Daily Outfit
July 12th Daily Outfit
July 12th Daily Outfit
July 12th Daily Outfit

July 12th Daily Outfit

Comments

  1. Hey, just a head's up, I'm not sure what is going on or getting lost in translation, but the images you've been posting lately (which show up fine in your blog proper) show up HUGE when they're viewed through my feed reader (google reader).

    I'm sure it's just some wonky code issue, but I thought I'd give you the head's up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry about that! I'm working on it right now. Thank you for letting me know! :)

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    Love the dress, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love that bag!

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment