tonic tuesday 7/12.

I know that just yesterday I blogged about keeping an item that was intended for the shop...but guess what? I'm at it again. I bought these awesome brown leather shoes for the shop, tried them on as soon as I got home, didn't really love them on me. Then when I went to list the pair yesterday, I tried them on again, and now they are mine.

Dreamy Shoes



Pretty groovy, huh? Don't fear, dear readers. There are plenty of similar shoes on Etsy that you can swoon over and possibly make your own. Here are a few pairs from shops that I have hearted [ Sidebar: If we are Blogger/Twitter/Etsy friends, and we haven't hearted each other--let me know! Once we are, you're more likely to be featured in these kinds of posts! :) ] for this week's tonic tuesday post! Click through to go to the Etsy listing.


Vintage Tan Brown Leather WOVEN Lace Up Moccasin Oxfords Size 8 from generationthrift




Vintage light brown leather lace up oxfords 7 B from dirtybirdiesvintage




size 5.5 / 6 Vtg Brown Leather Lace Up Heels. western oxford hybrid. whip stitch detail. from OldBaltimoreVintage




vintage tawny suede leather oxfords (8) from revivalhouse




summer half off sale // Vintage Woven Lace Up Flats, Women Size 9M from bluebutterflyvintage




Vintage Brown Multicolor Leather Chunky Oxfords size 9 from miskabelle

Comments

  1. Beautiful - thank you!!

    Jenny // OldBaltimoreVintage.Etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such awesome shoes! I want to do all my fall shopping right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, love! i will take one of everything:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment